Stilobrush Tongue Cleaner
Stilobrush Tongue Cleaner
- In Stock | Ready to dispatch from the "USA"
- Double-edge Wiper design scoops, captures and removes plaque build-up from the tongue in a painless way.
- Bi-directional wiping action. Back and forth cleaning motion.
- 5-tiered tongue cleaner. It's like having 5 cleaners in one. 5X cleaning power.
- Low Profile Head helps prevent gag reflex.
- Concave neck allow to reach farther towards the back of the tongue. Ergonomic handle allows for hassle-free one-hand handling.
- Can be used alone or with your favorite toothpaste.
What is the difference between Stilobrush and a tongue scraper?
Scraping your tongue with the sharp edge of a tongue scraper (plastic or metal) can be painful and unforgiving. That's why we developed Stilobrush. Stilobrush is a tongue brush that cleans your tongue in an easy, carefree and painless way.
I clean my tongue with my toothbrush, isn’t that enough?
The answer is NO. The bristles of a toothbrush are meant to clean the smooth, hard surface or your teeth and not the soft texture of your tongue. Even more, the narrowed, high profile of a toothbrush triggers the gag reflex immediately. But most importantly the soft bristles over-flex, becoming highly ineffective in scrubbing away the sticky tongue’s gunk.
How can Stilobrush help me prevent "Mask Breath"?
Because of its gentle nature, Stilobrush will not scrape or scratch your tongue. Therefore, you can use Stilobrush as many times as you need it. we recommend using Stilobrush daily, and at least twice a day. But cleaning your tongue after every meal would be better. Or if you prefer you can use it every time you feel you breath is getting funky.
Does Stilobrush help reduce the gag reflex?
Yes, it does! Thanks to its narrow and low profile head. But keep in mind that the more you practice tongue cleaning, the more you will get used to it. Please follow the "How to use" instructions for best results.
Can Stilobrush be used by children?
Yes, It can be used by children 4 years and older. Under the age of 8 adult supervision is required. Please, follow how to use instructions.
How often can I use my Stilobrush?
To complete your oral hygiene routine, we recommend using Stilobrush on a daily basis. You should clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth and if possible after every single meal. Cleaning your tongue before going to bed at night, will greatly help you reduce morning breath!
How often should I replace my Stilobrush?
For hygienic reasons you should replace your Stilobrush every 4 months.